You have just received your Working Holiday Visa to Australia and are deciding where your first stop will be…. Why not head straight to Brisbane in sunny Queensland?
Here are 10 reasons to visit Brisbane:
- Brisbane is generally cheaper to live than Sydney and Melbourne and commutes to work are shorter (more time and money for fun)
- A great way to explore Brisbane and to travel to work is City Cat, enjoy the breeze and sites from the River (tan whilst on the way to work)
- Brisbane is a great city with a forever developing nightlife, with new restaurants, bars and cafes popping up all over town (party, party)
- Brisbane’s South Bank precinct offers a huge swimming lagoon and is a short work to the beautiful Botanical Gardens (cool off and meet your comrades)
- Visit Queensland Museum, Science Centre, Gallery of Modern Art and Queensland Performing Arts Centre (take in some culture)
- For stunning city and river views visit Mt Coot-tha, enjoy the walking tracks or take in the view at the restaurant and bar (best views across the city)
- A short journey south from Brisbane is the exciting Gold Coast with its world-famous beaches and theme parks (learn to surf)
- A short journey north of Brisbane is the beautiful Sunshine Coast, here you can visit Australia Zoo and world-famous Noosa (visit Irwin’s crocodiles, snakes, spiders)
- Explore the many islands of Brisbane and the Fraser Coast, Stradbroke Island, Moreton Island, Fraser Island (4WD Adventures)
- Enjoy your first Christmas, Queensland style – beers, beach cricket, prawns, sea and sun!
The Brisbane temp and contract team are ready and waiting to meet you. Let us be both your recruitment and travel consultants, firstly finding you the perfect job and secondly providing all the tips and insights you need to make your Brisbane stay the best in all of Australia. Once you are ready to move interstate, we will connect you with our people2people partners in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and even New Zealand!
Contact the Brisbane Office on +61 7 3118 0125!